Here's an updated list of Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Groups (English AND Spanish) in Miami that are offered by Vitas Healthcare. For more information and to reserve to attend, please contact Norma Trabanco at 786-306-8450.
- VITAS: Kendall Office: 11731 Milles, Drive, Suite 400, Miami 33183: Spanish Support Groups: 2nd Tuesday of the month, English Support Groups: 3rd Tuesday of the month: 6:30-8:30pm.
- Residential Plaza ALF: 5617 NW 7th Street, MIami, 33126: English and Spanish Support Groups: 4th Tuesday of the month: 6:30-8:30pm.
- East Ridge Retirement Community: 19301 SW 87th Avenue, MIami, 33157: English Support Group: Last Friday of the month: 2:00-4:00pm.
- Homestead Manor: 1330 NW 1st Avenue, Homestead, 33030: English Support Groups: 1st Monday of the month. 3:30-5:30pm.
- Sunny Hills of Homestead: 25268 SW 134th Avenue, Homestead, 33032: English Support Groups: 3rd Wednesday of the month: 10:30am-Noon.
- Easter Seal of South Florida: 1475 NW 14th Avenue (Behind the Miami VA Hospital): Miami, FL 33125: English and Spanish Support Groups: 1st Friday of the month: 4:30-6:30pm.
- Easter Seal of South Florida, Hialeah Center: 489 Hialeah Drive, Suite 7, Hialeah, 33010: English and Spanish Support Groups: 2nd Friday of the month: 4:00-6:00pm.
- Riviera Health Resort: 6901 Yumuri Street, Coral Gables, 33146: Spanish Support Groups: 1st Tuesday of the month: 6:30-8:30pm.
- Fair Haven Center: 201 Curtis Parkway, Miami Springs, 33165: Spanish Support Groups: 3rd Wednesday of the month: 3:30-5:30pm.
- West Gables Rehabilitation Center: 2525 SW 75th Avenue, Miami, 33155: Spanish Support Group: 1st Tuesday of the month: 6:30-8:30pm.
- Floridian Nursing and Rehab Center: 47 NW 32 Pl. Miami 33135: Spanish Support Groups: 2nd Wednesday of the month: 6:30-8:30pm.
- FIU Student Health Center: Room #230: 11200 SW 8th Street, Miami, 33199: English Support Groups: Last Friday of the month: 11:00am-1:00pm.
For more information please call (786) 306-8450
You may have read about the recent groundbreaking of the new S. Donald Sussman EmpathiCare Village, a... Read more
If you're one of the 40 million+ caregivers in the US, then you may know the toll it can take on you... Read more